• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Use your hands with water to clean off dirt :P

nothing works like bare hands - unless you graze your skin unknowingly and some bacteria in the dirt gets to your hand and you develop a rash which is what happened to me...now im using gloves.

Use your hands with water to clean off dirt :P
nothing works like bare hands - unless you graze your skin unknowingly and some bacteria in the dirt gets to your hand and you develop a rash which is what happened to me...now im using gloves.

Try the microfiber noodle type wash mitt once and you will never use your hands again.

Edited by Davy

Try the microfiber noodle type wash mitt once and you will never use your hands again.

Haven't had trouble yet but will consider both of your advice :P

Or as the baiya's say it's the yahapalanaya's fault... :D

and since in SL it is never seems to one's own fault.

Watchman..you made me laugh and as a result I spilled water on my lap and now I look like a 5 yr who pee'd all over his pants ! IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT !

• Like 1

Floor illumination? Just a wild guess.
Its the sickmode, turn it on and the car gets ill. Jk, probably something related to illumination.

Pressed it, nothing really happend guess it might have been disconnected or something

Guys anyone know what this button is? found it under the dashboard of a Aqua

[img=http://i.imgur.com/edoswAH.jpg]

Machan that's the button you should press when you're "ill". When you press it ,the car understands that you're sick , so it controls the speed , keeps the air conditioning within a decent range so that your illness won't get worse, turns on the seat warmer and displays the nearest hospitals on your GPS . :D

Guys anyone know what this button is? found it under the dashboard of a Aqua

edoswAH.jpg

Looks like an aftermarket switch,

Could be for the light pole if it has one ie, as I've seen Aquas with OEM telescopic self retracting light pole and a switch near the handbrake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MADZ locked this topic