• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

AL Gossip; Schiffer is building something, anyone know what???

One of the best ads ever!

Really?

Production wise, I dont see anything special. And there's no catchy jingle or phrase that sticks in your mind. In fact they are continuing to play on their "athi wishishtai" phrase from their way more successful navy-line-up advert.

Really?

Production wise, I dont see anything special. And there's no catchy jingle or phrase that sticks in your mind. In fact they are continuing to play on their "athi wishishtai" phrase from their way more successful navy-line-up advert.

No catchy, jingle or phase yeah, but it refers to the first two ads quite nicely. For me it has that little bit of creativity which most of the other sri lankan ads lack.

Looks to me like a Chery QQ

Yes it is. Another car went up in flames in the southern expressway a day later. Media reported as a modern vehicle and wonder what it was.

Â

Yes it is. Another car went up in flames in the southern expressway a day later. Media reported as a modern vehicle and wonder what it was.

For our media 10 to 15 years old vehicles are "modern" and insight, axio and vezel are "luxury cars and jeeps". :D Edited by sathyajithj99
  • Like 2

For our media 10 to 15 years old vehicles are "modern" and insight, axio and vezel are "luxury cars and jeeps". :D

I find it infuriating when they say ' Hybrid wargaye motor rathayak' and Vezel is refered to as a 'Jeep Rathayak'. Oh well I guess thats how their minds work...

• MADZ locked this topic