• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Yes Davy.. I migrated couple of years ago. But car is still at home & still in same good shape..

Wait... we worked for the same company? :o

Mee Luking YU

-----------------------

A man suspected his wife of seeing another man. So he hired a famous Chinese detective "Mee Luking Yu", to watch any activities that might develop. A few days later he received this report:

Most Honorable Sir:

You leave house.

He come house.

I watch.

He & she leave house.

I follow.

He & she get on train.

I follow.

He & she go in hotel.

I climb tree-look in window.

He kiss she.

She kiss He.

He strip she.

She strip he.

He play with she.

She play with he.

I play with me.

Fall out of tree.

No see.

NO FEE.

I in hospital

----------------------------------

• Like 3

Mee Luking YU

-----------------------

A man suspected his wife of seeing another man. So he hired a famous Chinese detective "Mee Luking Yu", to watch any activities that might develop. A few days later he received this report:

Most Honorable Sir:

You leave house.

He come house.

I watch.

He & she leave house.

I follow.

He & she get on train.

I follow.

He & she go in hotel.

He kiss she.

She kiss He.

He strip she.

She strip he.

He play with she.

She play with he.

I play with me.

Fall out of tree.

No see.

NO FEE.

I in hospital

:sport-smiley-004: lmao!

Mee Luking YU

-----------------------

Most Honorable Sir:

You leave house.

He come house.

I watch.

He & she leave house.

I follow.

He & she get on train.

I follow.

He & she go in hotel.

He kiss she.

She kiss He.

He strip she.

She strip he.

He play with she.

She play with he.

I play with me.

Fall out of tree.

No see.

NO FEE.

I in hospital

Haffoooiii....LMAO :D:lol::P

Virtusa. I resigned in 2011. :D I was right then!

The Virtusa hq is in Orion City IT park now isnt it?

I ones went there and saw some big ass TVs at the reception area displaying info about employees who havent completed their targets or are behind schedule.

The Virtusa hq is in Orion City IT park now isnt it?

I ones went there and saw some big ass TVs at the reception area displaying info about employees who havent completed their targets or are behind schedule.

Yes, the only location in SL is at Orion City.

As for the TVs, Yes I think there are a couple but I highly doubt it displays employee statistics. Last time I checked, they displayed info about their process and info about outstanding individuals and their achievements (kind of like testimonies). They are very discrete about employee performance and are strict on keeping individual information confidential.

As for the TVs, Yes I think there are a couple but I highly doubt it displays employee statistics. Last time I checked, they displayed info about their process and info about outstanding individuals and their achievements (kind of like testimonies). They are very discrete about employee performance and are strict on keeping individual information confidential.

Hmm probably, didnt look at it much but thought it displayed negative results of employees in red and It was changing quickly.

Going there on Monday again will have a thorough look at it then.

Edited by Reckless

No more Transasia location now? Everyone in Orion city now?

One of the best times were when we were at Kolpety where we bring guitars and other music instruments and do sing-a-song sessions in evening.. What a time it was.. :sport-smiley-004: Of-cause not to forget the crazy driving did in orion car park too.. :blum3:

I know many other companies have these kind of fun things after office too.. :music-smiley-019::music-smiley-012::music-smiley-010::music-smiley-009:

Edited by kmeeg

One of the best times were when we were at Kolpety where we bring guitars and other music instruments and do sing-a-song sessions in evening.. What a time it was.. :sport-smiley-004: Of-cause not to forget the crazy driving did in orion car park too.. :blum3:

I know many other companies have these kind of fun things after office too.. :music-smiley-019::music-smiley-012::music-smiley-010::music-smiley-009:

Yeah, they've got four buildings there as far as I know. Everyone's there. It's bigger than ever! :D

I loved that car park, I remember trying to do slaloms in my old Lancer around the pillars in the car park. :P Stress relief when we had to work late nights.

Hmm probably, didnt look at it much but thought it displayed negative results of employees in red and It was changing quickly.

Going there on Monday again will have a thorough look at it then.

you are partially correct :sport-smiley-027: its to maintain engineering rigor. project's /PM's name of the best/worst projects display there. but not the individuals performance

hey you!!!!!!! you have given one hell of a fight above haha. :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by s.madura

wonder how the driver escaped? i've heard that the AMG door comes rigged with a charge on each side to blast it off in case of an event where they can't be opened in a crash. like if it was upside down. its not like you can squeeze through the windows either. wonder how he escaped. i don't think blasting the doors off works when there's so much pressure on the doors from being submerged...

• MADZ locked this topic