• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

>>Oddly I dont see a point of impact on >>the H3. Does anyone know what happened?

Saw a post made by the owner of the H3 this morning on one of the auto FB groups. He had mentioned something about the Vitz coming at high speed and he swirving to avoid it. No idea if the Vitz ever made contact with the H3. Maybe someone properly read the FB post and comments would know more.

It looks like the H3 capsized by it's own,

probably due to swerving to avoid the bloody vitz,

For that damage to the vitz the SUV would take only a scratch in the sumpguard

lol ! You might have the H3 confused with the H1. That (the H1) is a bloody tank of machine. Its crap on fuel and makes one hell of a racket, but its something you could go to war in. The H3 on the other hand can't even be compared to the H1 despite it sharing styling cues. Its like comparing a LanWind X7 and a Range Rover Evoque.

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

Maybe its just his tools bag, he is going to put that down and have a look at the engine. :P

That would be a very expensive tool bag :)

but then again would the masses know that a Porsche's trunk is in the front ? So I guess they went with whatever worked for the masses' minds/perceptions

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

Has anyone received money via paypal from overseas? Its cheaper than moneygram or western union and apparently they can sent it to a mobile number, but am not sure if I will have to jump through hoops to receive it afterwards. Has anyone gone through the process and if so could you give me some feed back please? Thanks.

Scrap that thought, I just got an email note from Paypal saying accounts in SL can only send funds but are unable to receive. I guess that's out then.

1. Any other method you guys recommend to receive money other than the usual Moneygram / WesternUnion methods?

2. How do you freelancer IT / entrepreneurial types get paid for work completed or goods shipped usually?

Thanks.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/82277/full-access-to-paypal-soon-icta-chief

• Like 1

AWESOME news! Can't wait till this pans out as essentially the cost of money transfer associated with paypal is currently (based on transfers to other countries not Sri Lanka, it maybe a bit more for SL when they roll it out, who knows) is around 1%.

MoneyGram and Western Union fees totalled around 10% (as they pocket some of the difference during the currency exchange as well) . In the absence of Paypal the best option I found to date was KAPRUKA where the charges came to about 5%

I know it was pretty risky but it was pretty cool

and probably loads of water got into the Landcruiser as well

It looks like he got a bit of bridge on the right front end as well in the :sport-smiley-027: stunt

That would be a very expensive tool bag :)

but then again would the masses know that a Porsche's trunk is in the front ? So I guess they went with whatever worked for the masses' minds/perceptions

If I'd been doing that shoot, I would have refused to shoot that pic.

If this would come true, then it would be awesome!

Mr. Wickremesinghe said at an election rally that a Chinese investor had promised to set up a ship manufacturing yard in Hambantota. He said this investor had decided to come to Sri Lanka after a decision by Volkswagen to set up a car manufacturing plant in Kuliyapitiya. - See more at: http://www.dailymirror.lk/80989/sl-to-manufacture-ships-and-cars-ranil?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.yJ5nejvj.dpuf

11811483_10152837604901525_6831037449892

VW is setting up a manufacturing / assembly plant in SL? Wow. If that works out, it would be Pretty cool. Why in Kuliyapitiya though of all places? Would it not made sense to locate it at Hambanthota or Trincomalee?

Aug 04, 2015 (LBO) – German based automobile manufacturer Volkswagen has agreed to invest 30 million US dollars to set up a vehicle assembly plant in Sri Lanka, BOI Chairman Upul Jayasuriya said.

It's really great if it works out. Hope Toyota can do the same too. So in future we can buy brand-new for a reasonable price rather than paying a huge price tag to recon Japs..

On a side note i'm really pissed off seeing these fellows saying 'will be coming' stories and blah blah... and end of the day nothing happens and all bullshit... So I tend to see these politicians as jokers \ buch of idiots who can't do anything right. Not sure if others think the same way. I think it would be better for them if they start spreading the news once it already done and not the things they saw in dreams. I hope they too don't want us to see them as bunch of idiots right?

• MADZ locked this topic