• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

##### Happy New Year 2021 #####

MADZ

happy_ny_2021.jpg

Wish all Auto Lanka Fans a Very Happy New Year 2021!!

Lets hope 2021 will be 'better' year than 2020 and it will bring lots of good things!

Thanks to our Top Contributors, Senior Members, Moderators and all Members for their valuable contributions and keeping the forum alive and kicking throughout the year. Also good to see some of our old members returning back!

2020 Top Ranking Contributors.. @iRage  @AVANTE @matroska and @Hyaenidae

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 8.06.07 pm.png

2020 Top Ranking Bloggers..  @matroska @Magnum @Gummybr and @petrolHead1

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 8.06.59 pm.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• MADZ pinned this topic

Wow! Congratulations to the MVP's @iRage, @AVANTE , @matroska , @Hyaenidae ,@Magnum , @Gummybr & @petrolHead1 !! 

It was certainly great to be back on Autolanka after some years away, and I was very glad to find that its still up and about! At least that's something to be grateful for, from crazy ole 2020 !! (Whew: What a steamroller of a year that was!)

All the best, and hopefully we will see some normalcy returning to our lives during the latter half of 2021! Best Wishes to all the members !! 🥳🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Bit late to the party ....but Happy New Year to all Autolankans - the most level headed and civilized Sri Lankan online forum/community I have seen.!!!

I guess one positive of the lockdowns in 2020 were the veterans returned. And we've had some really interesting threads, blogs and the good old trivia is running too 🙂 

Let's hope we can actually take out our cars for long drives and enjoy life a bit more in 2021 🙂 

• Like 1

Better late than never, so Wishing everyone a Happy and prosperous new year!

Also congratulations to all the top contributors and bloggers of the year. Well done you guys!

I wasn't around much during the second half of 2020 due to personal commitments. What a year that was! 😬 Hoping to be part of the community more this year. 🙂

• Like 2