• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

Just came to my mind.. Komi, are you adding the spoiler too? Original Type R has the spoiler. So adding that would not make it a rice. And what about the front lip? AFAIK Type R does not have a front lip. I'm not sure exact purpose that it serve, may be helping with Air resistance. But it's one addition that could enhance beauty of the car. I don't think that would make it a ricer car.

i have a fiber reproduction of the spec ITR spoiler. the high tail version. already done, painted, and waiting to be mounted. side skirts, again, are spec, and painted white, as per the ITR theme.

and as you rightly said, MkX, no front lip. keeping it clean. i like the bug-eye look as it is. looks plenty mean. besides, i'm lowering the car, so it has to be able to take the speedbumps!

finished spraying the interior today, and touched up the calipers and ac condensor. waiting for that tinker to come and assemble the interior. that's all that's left. frustration junction

• Like 2

looking @ the tegs face i c great joy ....and i think he missed his master and his home so badly for the past 8 months

its almost coming to the end.... :)

Btw komi what about the ecu are going to upgrade with a "hondata"?

Yup. That's base coat. Didn't spray any coat til we mounted the bumper because its prone to crack.

It needs one more putty touch up and 2k coat.

And yes, she has to come home. It's about bloody time. That's one tired smile man. 8 months 1 week 1 day

• Like 2

Yup. That's base coat. Didn't spray any coat til we mounted the bumper because its prone to crack.

It needs one more putty touch up and 2k coat.

And yes, she has to come home. It's about bloody time. That's one tired smile man. 8 months 1 week 1 day

Its like you had a baby....lol!! 9 months of sweat equity is finally about to pay off. She's looking good buddy...

Edited by Kavvz

here's the work that did happen yesterday:

all the rubber beadings are in:

7e7p.jpg

as are the four power window mechanisms, greased and ready to go. he's put the wrong set of seatbelts. so those have to come out.

643o.jpg

and the rear lights, lock are on as well. damn those look nice:

5zai.jpg

hopefully we can get mroe work done on wednesday

Yes! Finally!! Tinker doesn't show up today. Dunno when he will return. These people will drive me to insanity til the last day!

I have been secretly admiring your project. It's simply awesome!

As for the time it takes, do not get frustrated. You are just experiencing a corollary to Murphy's law. "The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time the last 10% SEEMS to take the other 90%" !!!

look... she is smiling at U :)

I was following this thread from the beginning and really impressed with the work u have done. waiting to see the final thing !

LOL whenever I come online the first thing I do is search for this thread, hoping komi had updated something :P

I have been secretly admiring your project. It's simply awesome!

As for the time it takes, do not get frustrated. You are just experiencing a corollary to Murphy's law. "The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time the last 10% SEEMS to take the other 90%" !!!

ow bung. siraawata! mona hu**ak da manda!

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic