• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

FZR2000! remember? :D

11101235_1131982393494959_73340977484330

11068181_417865481706825_244096699770907

I even remember NFS 1 , no head up display was used at that time to show de opponent racers in de map , so each and very opponent had a balloon hanging their a** :D, i was in grade 2 something if i recall mmm, good old days.

Saw it a couple of weeks back. Damn good they put the photos with number plates clearly shown.

yeah that's a good fb page. Yesterday I was coming to Kandy from Colombo. and there were long traffic blocks on almost every town. Saw many veezals, prados, allions, premios, leylands etc going on the wrong lane crossing double lines, single lines facing on coming traffic instead waiting in the traffic like other civilized people. Then they try to squeeze their way in to the left lane when they see something like a bus coming towards them, I never ever let them do that.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6xbtZUS3Vww

A 707 HP supercharged V8 and 650 lb-ft of torque wrapped in something that when de-badged looks totally like the 4 door standard car? Huh. Those bloody American buggers may have finally made something interesting. Or have they only made bigger asses of themselves?

Can't see the video (on work computer) but I assume you're referring to the Hellcat Charger?

If so, it is indeed a tasty tasty car. They also have the Hellcat Challenger. Motor Trend did a "test" recently with these two and the new Viper. It was not so much of a test, just a lot of tyre smoke :)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6xbtZUS3Vww

A 707 HP supercharged V8 and 650 lb-ft of torque wrapped in something that when de-badged looks totally like the 4 door standard car? Huh. Those bloody American buggers may have finally made something interesting. Or have they only made bigger asses of themselves?

Found this on net. :sport-smiley-004: No offence Kavyz.

11052430_10153253046302112_4241779868873

Edited by sathyajithj99

Is that a dual A/C vent? Vezel also has a similar. This pic is from a Prius

[img=http://picture1.goo-net.com/102/1020012/J/1020012A30150206W00105.jpg]

I guess when these hybrid drivers run out of both fuel and battery charge, they can go and fart into it so that they can run on bio gas. Lol

• Like 1

Can't see the video (on work computer) but I assume you're referring to the Hellcat Charger?

If so, it is indeed a tasty tasty car. They also have the Hellcat Challenger. Motor Trend did a "test" recently with these two and the new Viper. It was not so much of a test, just a lot of tyre smoke :)

Yeap the Hellcat Charger! Pure madness.The new Cadillac CTS-V looks good on paper too. Pity its so butt ugly. Even the new Viper T/A can now apparently take a corner without wrapping itself around a lamp post (according to Matt Farah). So I guess the Americans are finally putting down their oversized pint mugs of coffee and are building cars with BOTH hands now.... :D

Edited by Kavvz

Found this on net. :sport-smiley-004: No offence Kavyz.

11052430_10153253046302112_4241779868873!

lol No offence taken! I wish I could drive it, just to see what its all about though. Personally I think its all show, but reviewers seem to actually like it...

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1

That used to work for me, but now it doesn't

It probably doesn't work for shortened links. (your above link is shortened - this is how YouTube works for the "Share" option). The full link should work.

Maybe we can ask MADZ to fix this.

It probably doesn't work for shortened links. (your above link is shortened - this is how YouTube works for the "Share" option). The full link should work. Maybe we can ask MADZ to fix this.

It worked now, thanks!

• MADZ locked this topic