• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Actually the GT is a TRD package based on the MT X grade if u want the whole upgrade including the turbo. Otherwise all u can get is just the body kit and if u want to spend on it the suspension and the rear brakes. I have seen our consumer loving car sales people pushing luxel and G grades claiming them to be "FULL" TRD sports package when it just has the body kit.

• Like 1

Is there a size difference too or is that just the perspective / way the picture was framed ?

I think the newer one is bigger, from MK4(third gen.) onward Mitsubishi went with a wider body style.

I haven't played Forza but I have played Gran Turosmo which is pretty similar to it I guess and ways harder than NFS with joy stick, far more realistic than NFS

This piqued my interested as to why these usually bulletproof systems made such an obvious and straightforward mistake. Turns out in this particular instance the car wasn't equipped with a pedestrian detection radar.

From a comment:

"The thing is both the people testing the car, and the person posting this video have stupidity levels beyond the charts.

1) They were testing pedestrian detection automated braking (City Safety).... Not automatic parking... hence driving at people and not being near a parking spot

2) That car did not have technology package in it which enables pedestrian detection, you can see its missing the radar which should be visible in the grill of the car but its not there, so no there is no pedestrian detention. Only vehicle detection comes standard in Volvos, you need a technology package to enable the pedestrian detection which was missing from that particular vehicle.

As for the source relating to "forgot to turn City Safety on". That is highly unlikely considering City Safety is ALWAYS turned on automatically. If you purposely disable it, it will automatically turn back up when you restart the car... The problem they experienced was not a problem at all, simply the car did not have pedestrian detection equipped lol! As for the testing the "Self-Parking". Self-Parking is only available on a S60/V60 and the new 2016 XC90 Models. The model we are looking at is the XC60 which does not have self-parking..."

either that, or it's Ultron in there.

Edited by ramishkad

It's actually a manual, she couldn't get the clutch balance right hence it rolled back and knocked the SUV, then the person in the SUV pushed her and helped her go up :P

Edited by Magnum

• MADZ locked this topic